Event Location PLANTATION SHOP, 1739 N. University Dr., Plantation 33322
Two session class:
A beginner’s class in cake decorating, and introduction to tools and materials.
What will you learn in this workshop?
• How to level and cut a sponge cake, fill it and do a crumbcoat
• How to cover a cake with fondant and decorate it
• How to use specific tools for decorating and create decorations such as flowers, bows and modeled figures at a basic level
What does the workshop include?
The workshop includes all the necessary tools, materials and ingredients required to decorate a cake (including a sponge cake).
How long does the workshop take?
The workshop lasts approximately 5 hours.
Who can enroll to this class?
This class is suitable for beginners with very little to no experience.
REGISTER ONLINE OR CALL (954) 319-0939 AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Please refer to our FAQ for any questions about attendance, rules and cancellation policy.
We understand that life brings many surprises to us all, and sometimes people must cancel their class reservation. Into each class we put in a lot of effort, thought and work. Everything is prepared ahead of time for you and when you sign up for a class you occupy a seat that someone could have booked, as classes have participants limitations. All cancellations / rescheduling requests must be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot attend the class you may send a substitute student in your place. (Substitute student must meet any prerequisites required.)
Cancellation / Rescheduling Fee schedule:
- Up to 7 days before the class start time: No Fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- 7 days – 3 days before the class start time – 20% fee.(unless specified otherwise in class description)
- 3 days – 24 hours before the class – 33% fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- Same Day / No Show – If you haven’t notified in advance about not attending the class (No Show) you are not entitled to reschedule or refund
Fees will be deducted from refunds or requested from student upon rescheduling for the same class. Class credit can be applied only to the same class that is rescheduled and cannot be used as store credit. Classes might be cancelled when enrollment minimums are not reached. Cancellations are determined a day before class starts. If Mia Cake House cancels a class, camp, workshop, the student will have the option to transfer to another class, as long as space is available, or receive a 100% refund.