Event Location DEERFIELD SHOP, 3788 W. Hillsboro Blvd – Deerfield Beach, 33442
What will you learn in this workshop?
• Tips on how to bake delicious cupcakes
• How to prepare buttercream, how to color it, handle a piping bag and use of the different tips for decoration
• How to work with fondant, color it and create decorations with it
• How to use different tools for decoration (small tools, cutters & plungers, etc)
• How to decorate cupcakes using buttercream and fondant.
What does the workshop include?
The workshop includes all the tools, materials and ingredients required to create and decorate 4 cupcakes.
How long does it take?
The workshop lasts approximately 2 hours.
Who can enroll to this class?
This class is suitable for beginners with very little to no experience.
The minimum age requirement for 101 classes is 8 years old.
Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by a participating adult (2 reservations required)
Cupcake baking, different cupcake decorating techniques. Use of piping bags and tips.
$70Easter Promo: $40
If you have a voucher please fill out the voucher information in the form (if more than one voucher, separate with commas.) Voucher number is 8 digit code that appears beneath the voucher bar code.
REGISTER ONLINE AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Please refer to our FAQ for any questions about attendance, rules and cancellation policy
We understand that life brings many surprises to us all, and sometimes people must cancel their class reservation. Into each class we put in a lot of effort, thought and work. Everything is prepared ahead of time for you and when you sign up for a class you occupy a seat that someone could have booked, as classes have participants limitations.
All cancellations / rescheduling requests must be submitted through THIS form.
If you cannot attend the class you may send a substitute student in your place. (Substitute student must meet any prerequisites required.)
Cancellation / Rescheduling Fee schedule:
- Up to 7 days before the class start time: No Fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- 7 days – 3 days before the class start time – 20% fee.(unless specified otherwise in class description)
- 3 days – 24 hours before the class – 33% fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- Same Day / No Show – If you haven’t notified in advance about not attending the class (No Show) you are not entitled to reschedule or refund
Fees will be deducted from refunds or requested from student upon rescheduling for the same class.
Class credit can be applied only to the same class that is rescheduled and cannot be used as store credit.
Classes might be cancelled when enrollment minimums are not reached. Cancellations are determined a day before class starts. If Mia Cake House cancels a class, camp, workshop, the student will have the option to transfer to another class, as long as space is available, or receive a 100% refund.