Event Location DEERFIELD SHOP, 3778 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Deerfield Beach 33442
What will you learn in this workshop?
• Tips on how to bake delicious cupcakes
• How to prepare buttercream, how to color it, handle a piping bag and use of the different tips for decoration
• How to work with fondant, color it and create decorations with it
• How to use different tools for decoration (small tools, cutters & plungers, etc)
• How to decorate cupcakes using buttercream and fondant.
What does the workshop include?
The workshop includes all the tools, materials and ingredients required to create and decorate 4 cupcakes.
How long does it take?
The workshop lasts approximately 2 hours.
Who can enroll to this class?
This class is suitable for beginners with very little to no experience.
The minimum age requirement for 101 classes is 8 years old.
Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by a participating adult (2 reservations required)
Cupcake baking, different cupcake decorating techniques. Use of piping bags and tips.
If you have a voucher please use it at checkout.
REGISTER ONLINE AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Please refer to our FAQ for any questions about attendance, rules and cancellation policy
We understand that life brings many surprises to us all, and sometimes people must cancel their class reservation. Into each class we put in a lot of effort, thought and work. Everything is prepared ahead of time for you and when you sign up for a class you occupy a seat that someone could have booked, as classes have participants limitations.
If you cancel your attendance, you are eligible for a class credit based on the schedule bellow. No refunds are available for class cancelation, only class credit.
All cancellations / rescheduling requests must be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot attend the class you may send a substitute student in your place. (Substitute student must meet any prerequisites required.)
Cancellation / Rescheduling Fee schedule:
- Up to 7 days before the class start time: No Fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- 7 days – 3 days before the class start time – 20% fee.(unless specified otherwise in class description)
- 3 days – 24 hours before the class – 33% fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- Same Day / No Show – If you haven’t notified in advance about not attending the class (No Show) you are not entitled to reschedule or credit
Fees will be deducted from credit voucher (if applies) that will be sent to students upon class cancellation.
Class credit cannot be used as store credit.
Classes might be cancelled when enrollment minimums are not reached. Cancellations are determined a day before class starts. If Mia Cake House cancels a class, camp, workshop, the student will have the option to transfer to another class, as long as space is available, or receive a 100% refund.